What Do KI Award Winners Get?
The National Restaurant Association will build extensive industry-wide visibility, beginning with the announcement of the program which will include but is not limited to:
• Industry-wide visibility for the innovation
• 8x10 all-inclusive turnkey exhibit space in the KI Pavilion, including installation and dismantle
• 2 Portable standing banners (one large, one small) promoting the specific innovation for use throughout the year
• 5 additional complimentary exhibitor badges
• Material handling from NRA Show booth to KI Pavilion
• Electricity/Plumbing required to demonstrate the innovative product in KI Pavilion
• Limited storage and cleaning services
• Food prep area, limited freezer and refrigeration storage, and dishwashing facilities
• Lead Retrieval device to collect attendee information and option to upgrade for additional cost
• Opportunity to provide a video demo of the product to be shown on the KI webpage
• Use of KI Award logo in promotions
• Crystal Award to be presented at the on-site Awards Ceremony
• Photo Opportunity with the award and expert panel of judges
• Media Advertising Value from NRA Publicity Campaign: Press Releases, News Clips, Social Media Activity, etc.
• Note: All KI Award recipients selected must have a separate NRA Show exhibit space and agree to staff both booths.