Advance registration ends in:
From measurements to colors to accessibility. Learn everything about your booth.
• 8' back draping plus two 33” high draped side rails (except islands & peninsulas)
• Sign with company name and booth number
• General overhead lighting
• Sanitary dishwashing facilities
• Exhibitor Service Centers
• Listings in NRA Show 2018 Exhibit Guide & Program and NRA Show 2018 Website
General Show – Grey & White Drape, Blue Aisle Carpet
Organic & Natural Pavilion – Green Drape, Green Aisle Carpet
Technology Pavilion – Black Drape, Black Aisle Carpet
Utility ports are located in the floors of the North, South and Lakeside Center exhibit halls. These ports provide access to electrical, plumbing (water & drain) and natural gas. If your booth is not equipped with a utility port, access will be drawn from a neighboring exhibit or, if necessary, dropped from overhead. No port access will be allowed from the aisles.
All utilities can be ordered through our official service providers.
See where utility ports are located:
South HallNorth HallLakeside Center
Review the design regulations for your booth.
Island and peninsula floorplan designs must be approved. Floor plans are due to Show Management using our Floor Plan Submission form by March 1st for approval.
Submit Your Floor Plans